Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Features

+2
amilioh
emma
6 posters

Go down

Features Empty Features

Post by emma Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:35 pm

What would you say is your best physical feature? Your worst? Anything you would like to change?
What is your best personality feature?

What physical features do you like on the opposite sex? (Or whichever sex you are attracted to).
What personality feature do you like on the opposite sex? (Or whichever sex you are attracted to).
emma
emma

Back to top Go down

Features Empty Re: Features

Post by emma Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:42 pm

I think my best physical feature is my lips, I like the shape and how they aren't too big or small. And they have a pretty pink colour which I have gotten compliments on. And I like my nose ha.

My worst feature is my stomach just because that is where all my fat is going lol.

I would change my but haha. I just wish it was bigger, I wish all my fat would go there lol.

My best personality feature I think is that I am so nice. Smile

On girls physically: I always look at their faces haha. Too see if they are cute. And I look at their shoes because honestly if they have ugly shoes I will not talk to them lol.

OOHHHHH and I love boobs and ass haha.

Personality wise: I like girls who are down to earth and honest. Funny and a fun personality. Smile
emma
emma

Back to top Go down

Post by amilioh Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:37 am

Best feature: I really don't know. Worst: My fat. Anything you would like to change? Not having all my nasty left over skin/fat from when I was obese.

Best personality feature: I'm super caring for those I love. I'm pretty charismatic and outgoing when I want to be.

I like guys with cute faces, face matters most I think, guys with hot bodies are nothing if they are ugly faced.
Personality feature in a guy/girl, being understanding and compassionate, also a great sense of humor.
amilioh
amilioh

Back to top Go down

Post by KitKatastrophy Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:29 am

My best feature: my eyes :3 I always describe them as like shiny chocolate buttons haha
My worst feature: my stomach -_-' i'm actually rather chubby.. so working on losing weight at the moment.
Best personality feature: well I always put my friends and family before myself. No matter what state I'm in lol

I always seem to look at the eyes first! That's what attracted me to my ex. Plus he was just tall and sexy haha
But I love a guy who has a funny but caring personality. Someone to hold you if you need a hug, or shoulder to cry on.
KitKatastrophy
KitKatastrophy

Back to top Go down

Post by mallory Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:38 pm

the only thing that i don't mind about myself is my eyes and my nose, but my nose is pretty plain and i wish it was bigger. hate my lips arms legs stomach and everything else really. maybe im just hard to satisfy.

i found everything i love in a person in kiev. i love every physical feature on him (not just saying that) and he treats me like a legit queen. i'd be lost without him.
mallory
mallory

http://myspace.com/538299283

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiev Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:15 am

Best - lips, hands.
Worst - nose, body in general. i'd love to get taller magically.
Best personality feature - i'm generous hehe.

as for physical features i like basically mallry's whole existence (A) her body is perfect. she may not think so but she's just right for me, what guy wouldn't love a girl with curves in all the right places /inappropriate. i love her cute lil nose. and i love her freckles. ilovefreckles. she's got cute fingers and i hate feet but shes even got cute toes. but yknow i'm sure you're sick of my gushing so i'll move on. <3

i look for people who can make me laugh, and people who can just enjoy something without breaking it down/analysing it to shit. i dont like plan making so i have to date planners. (A) mallry's everything and more, i just wish we liked some of the same things, it gets hard to negotiate sometimes Mad but she's the only person i've ever been able to see myself having a future with. i've always had issues with commitment, except with her. Smile
Kiev
Kiev
Admin

https://vivid.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mallory Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:45 pm

^ kiev is perfect
mallory
mallory

http://myspace.com/538299283

Back to top Go down